- What works?
- What doesn’t?
- What can we do about it?
If you find this site to be of value, please consider making a donation to keep it going. It would make an incredible difference if enough of you put in a few dollars. There is a paypal form in the top left hand corner of this page.
Most Recent Articles
Cortes Community Radio (CKTZ, 89.5 FM)
- Tuesday, Nov 25, at 12:00 – “The National Energy Board responds to my Questions” (An interview with Sarah Kiley of the NEB)
- Wednesday, Nov 26 – “Legal Challenge to Idaho’s Wildlife killing contest” (An interview with Amy Atwood of the Center for Biological Diversity)
Powell River Community Radio (CJMP, 90.1 FM)
- Tuesday, Nov 25, at 10 am: – “The National Energy Board responds to my Questions” (An interview with Sarah Kiley of the NEB)
Salt Spring Island Radio (107.9 & 102.1 FM GREEN)
- Sunday, Nov 30th, at 4 pm: – “Three Intervenors Speak Against the Trans Mountain Pipeline Hearings“
- Sunday, Dec 7th, at 4 pm: – “North America’s #1 Urban Cultivator“
Most Popular Items at 3 pm on 11/26/2014
- Two Conflicting Aspects of Ontario’s Green Revolution
- Two Residential Pace Programs Dominate California Headlines
- What is Killing BC’s Wild Salmon? A Review of “Salmon Confidential Documentary”
Recently in Print:
Principal Sites that post my articles:
- Clean Technica (Click Here)
- East County Magazine ( Click Here)
- PlanetSave (Click Here)
- PVSolarReport (Click Here)
- Energy Post (Click Here)
- evolveSUSTAIN ( Click Here)
- JBS News (Click Here)
- Clean Tech Reporter(Click Here)
- Solar Energy (Click Here)
- Quixotes Last Stand (Click Here)
- Watershed Sentinel (Click Here)